Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
- Heart Punch – Body
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch – Head
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Boho Blossoms – Flowers
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch – Nose & Antenna
1. Cut 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock and fold in half. This is the base.
2. Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight. Center and glue it on top of your base.
3. Cut 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and glue on top of Daffodil Delight.
4. Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White for the inside of your card.
5. 4-1/4″ x 1″ piece of Basic Black strip for greeting. Use pop dots to pop it up!
6. 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White strip for your greeting.
7. Punch a heart from your Small Heart Punch, Heart Framelits and Hearts of Flutter Framelits.
8. Flowers – Boho Blossoms Punch with a Basic Black brad.
9. Greeting was created on My Digital Studio
This is a worderfully awesome card – quick and cute!
Love it–not just for Valentines Day
Thank you Brandy! It is so much fun warching you come up with all of these fantastic cards! You ne er seise to amaze .e with your creativity! You are a true artist! I am sure you just brivghtened everyones day by posting this. Bless you! Lisa
I just love this card. I will keep this in mind for next year for my children’s church group. It is one of the the cutest ideas that I have seen!
Brandy, just love this card. Wish you had posted this soon as the grand kids would have gone nuts over it. Will keep it in mind for next year. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.
This is such a sweet card… It put a smile on my face.
Happy Valentine’s Brandy and “Bee” blessed.
Oh my….such a cutey! Love the many different animals you can make just using punches, I need to get more. Thanks for sharing!