You can DIY Christmas cards that are beautiful! In fact, you can make 10 cards in 20 minutes. That’s amazing right?! You will feel super productive in getting your Christmas cards made! Happy too that you can spread some lovely holiday cheer!
What do you think? Will you DIY Christmas cards like this or do you have another stamp set or dies you’d like to create with? I love it when you share your thoughts and ideas!
To DIY Christmas Cards like mine grab the Stampin’ Up! Merriest Moments stamp set and then follow the below directions.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, score at 4-1/4″. Fold it in half to create the card base.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Evening Evergreen Glimmer Speciality Paper.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White. This piece is for your image.
- On scrap paper, stamp 2 flowers in Poppy Parade. Die cut flowers.
- Cut a 6-1/2″ strand of ribbon. Then fold them in half and use a mini glue dot to secure in middle.
- Cut a 9″ strands of Simply Elegant Trim.
- Stamp the ferns, leaves and speckles in Evening Evergreen. Stamp off on scrap paper to get a lighter shade of green.
- In Evening Evergreen, stamp the sentiment. Center and adhere image layer to glimmer paper. Then, adhere to the front of the card as shown.
- Place folded ribbon over stamped image. Then, loop elegant trim. Secure both the ribbon and trim using Tear and Stick Tape.
- Pull backing off Tear and Stick Tape and adhere one flower. Use dimensionals to offset an adhere second flower.
- Use a mini glue dot to adhere Gold Holly Leaves.
- Embellish flower and gold leaves with Festive Pearls.
Want to DIY Christmas cards like mine? Or make more of the 10 cards in 20 minutes? Check out the ideas below and also be sure to check out the page of other handmade Christmas card ideas I have for you!