Penguin Place Bundle
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White Cardstock, score at 5-1/2″. This is your card base.
2. Stamp you snowflake background in Bermuda Bay Ink.
3. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
4. Cut a 1″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Adhere this piece along one edge of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
5. Adhere the layered cardstock to the bottom of your card base.
6. Cut a 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp your sentiment in Real Red Ink. Adhere to the bottom edge of the Basic White Cardstock.
7. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock.
8. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
9. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is for your Penguin.
10. Stamp the penguin in Memento Black Ink.
11. Stamp the hat in Real Red Ink.
12. Stamp his feet in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
13. Stamp his nose in Pale Papaya Ink.
14. Stamp the scarf in Bermuda Bay on scrap paper and cut it out. Adhere it to the penguin using mini glue dots.
15. Layer the cardstock as shown. Center and adhere it to the front of your card.
16. Stamp the tree in Old Olive on scrap paper and hand cut it out. Then adhere to the front of your card using mini glue dots.