I know I’m not the only one who needs to make easy Christmas cards at the last minute. I still have a bunch I want to make and send! So….a 10 cards in 20 minutes to the rescue!
I bet this gives you a new way of looking at the fun ‘Regal Reindeer’ stamp set by Stampin’ Up! too.
Will you make these easy Christmas cards? I’m anxious to hear your thoughts! If you’ve already made and sent your cards for this year then go ahead and make these 10 and save them for next year!
Stamp Set: Regal Reindeer
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Stampin’ Pads: Evening Evergreen
Misc: Festive Pearls, Scissors, Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Basic White Thick (card base): 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″
Soft Succulent: 5-1/4″ x 4″
Evening Evergreen: 1-3/4″ x 4″
Real Red (layer): 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
Basic White (layer): 4″ x 3″
Basic White (image layer): 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
Crumb Cake: (banner): 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Score the card base at 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Use Evening Evergreen to stamp the trees on the right and left edge of the Soft Succulent Cardstock.
- Adhere the Evening Evergreen Cardstock along the bottom edge of the stamped Soft Succulent stamped cardstock.
- Center and adhere layered cardstock to the card front.
- Use Evening Evergreen to stamp the trees on the Basic White image layer.
- Center and adhere the stamped image layer to the Basic White layer using Dimensionals.
- Center and adhere layered image to the Real Red Cardstock.
- Towards the right side of the Crumb Cake strip, stamp the sentiment using Evening Evergreen. Then, cut a banner edge.
- Adhere the of the banner across the stamped image using Dimensionals, as pictured. Then, wrap the banner around the layered image and adhere to the back to secure in place.
- Center and adhere layered image to the card front as shown.
- Embellish using a Festive Pearl.
Regal Reindeer Bundle
If you loved this card concept then you’ll love to look at the other 10 in 20 minute card design ideas too. These are great to make any time you have a stack of cards you want to make in a short amount of time. You could even alter this design as a Thank You card for the gifts you receive this season!
Great card idea. I appreciate seeing the process for a quick card. Could be used for multiple card making.