Wahoo, here is another 10 Cards In 20 Minutes using the Stampin’ Up! Circle Celebration Stamp Set!! This card was a spin off of my very first 10 Cards In 20 Minutes Video from 2013. Wow, where does the time go!!
I’ve received so many emails over the years asking me to recreate this card. When I saw the Stampin’ Up! Circle Celebration Stamp Set (Spring 2021 Catalogs) I knew it would be perfect!! I was so EXCITED to recreate this card and couldn’t hardly wait to share it with you!!
Keeping in mind, my 10 Cards In 20 Minutes series is not about how fast you can create your cards but more about the process and how to do multiple cards at one time. If you get a chance to watch my video I hope you enjoy it and find a tip or two that you can use.
Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards. I hope that I’ve inspired you to try creating more than one card at a time. After you create your 10 cards be sure to send them!! There are so many that need love, support and encouragement. Your handmade card will brighten someones day!! Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-12″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This is your card base.
2. Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the front of the card.
3. Cut a 7-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Score this piece at 3-3/4″ and fold it in half.
4. Emboss the front half of the Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: This card features the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder.
5. Punch a 2-1/4″ Circle through the embossed card front.
Tip: Make sure you push the paper all the way into the punch and down approx. 1/4″ from the fold.
6.Center and adhere the folded Whisper White Cardstock to the front of your card.
7. Punch out a 2-1/4″ Granny Apple Green circle.
8. Stamp the multi-patterned circle in Memento Black Ink and punch it out using the 2″ Circle Punch. Use dimensionals to center and adhere to the top of the Granny Apple Green Circle.
9. Next, stamp the flower image in Granny Apple Green Ink and punch it out using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch (Retired).
10. Center and adhere this punched image to the top of the mulit-patterened circle using dimensionals.
11. Close your card front so that you can see the placement for your layered circle. Add adhesive to the Granny Apple Green Cardstock and place it on top of the punched circle so that it adheres to the card base.
12. Cut a 1/2″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White strip and stamp your sentiment in Memento Black towards the right side of your strip. Add the sentiment to the bottom of your card front.
Tip: the sentiment for this card was from the Stampin’ Up! Delicate Petals.
13. Embellish your flower using a Stampin’ Up! Matte Black Dot.