Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Witty-Cisms Stamp Set. This set can be found in the 2020 Spring Catalog. It’s adorable. I love it Berry Much!!
Two of my favorite things are featured in this set… Strawberries and Tacos. Did you notice the fun background? It’s the Stampin’ Up! See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. It’s fantastic and has the look of Pigment Sprinkles. If you like an artistic background and layering then you’ll LOVE this Designer Paper.
Thanks for stopping by and for giving me the opportunity to inspire you to create. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help.
Happy Stamping! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cards. Score it at 4-1/4″ and fold it in half. This is your card base.
Tip: If you like a bit thicker card base you should consider our Thick Whisper White Cardstock, it’s 100#, Item #140272
2. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Stampin’ Up! See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece on top of the Balmy Blue Cardstock.
4. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Balmy Blue Cardstock to the center of your card base.
5. Cut a 2-3/8″ x2-5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is to layer behind your image.
6. Cut a 2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
7. Stamp your Taco in Memento Black Ink and color it using a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend Marker.
Tip: You can absolutely add a bit more color inside the taco by colors a bit of red or green.
8. Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere your image cardstock to the mat piece.
9. Use liquid adhesive to adhere the 2-3/8″ x 2-5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the top of your card.