How do you make a card out of scrap paper? Use some scrapbook paper or designer paper & follow this tutorial to make a handmade card fast!
This design is perfect for almost any Designer Series Paper. You can use one or two designs or maybe 3 or 4 designs. Either way you choose you’ll be able to create a beautiful card in minutes.
I love using Designer Series Paper on my cards. It’s the perfect finishing touch to your card. It’s an easy way to add visual interest, depth or some complexity to your card!
Oh and I love that there is a huge assortment of different patterned papers – with every pattern, color, and style you can possibly imagine!!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my project and tutorial today. If you don’t already have a demonstrator and need catalogs please let me know. You can request a catalog HERE. I’d love the opportunity to help you and earn your business. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
Designer Paper – Friendly Hello
(Jan. – Feb. 2022 Sale-A-Bration)
Designer Paper – You’re A Peach
(2021-2022 Annual Catalog)
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock, score at 4-1/4″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is for your designer paper strips.
3. Cut (4) 1″ x 3-1/4″ designer series paper strips.
4. Adhere your designer paper strips to the Basic White cardstock leaving approx. 1/8″ if an inch in between. Then, add dimensionals behind the Basic White cardstock. Center and adhere to the front of the card.
5. Use the Amazing Thanks Dies to die cut a Basic Black “thanks” outline.
6. Die cut a Basic White detailed thanks.
Tip: Adhesive Sheets work very well with this small detailed thanks die.
7. Adhere the Basic White thanks to the top of the Basic Black thanks outline. Then, adhere to the front of the card.
8. Embellish with the gem or jewel of choice.
Friendly Hello Bundle
FREE – Sale-a-bration