Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Hold on to Hope Stamp Set!
This stamp set holds a special place in my heart. I’m honored to have had the opportunity to design this stamp set for you. You can find it on p. 27 of the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
This stamp set was inspired by my talented team of Blooms and Butterflies as well as the Pounding for Parker Foundation, a foundation dedicated to raising money and awareness for pediatric brain tumors.
I hope you enjoy the tutorials featured below. And don’t forget to visit my Brandy’s Cards Stamp Club to enjoy the tutorial on how to package your Hold on to Hope cards for a gift.
Thank you for stopping by and for being a valued customer and friend. Blessings, Brandy
Always… Live each day with the wings of faith and the roots of hope.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere one piece inside your card base and the other on top of your card.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Marina Mist Cardstock.
4. Use your Marina Mist Ink pad to stamp your cross randomly to create a patterned background.
5. Center and adhere your Marina Mist background to the top of your card base.
Cross & Sentiment
1. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Use Marina Mist Ink to stamp your cross.
3. Use an Early Espresso Ink Pad to stamp your sentiment.
4. Use stampin dimensionals to adhere your image to the center of your card base.
5. Don’t forget to stamp “You!” inside your card.
Items Used Include:
Hold on to Hope Stamp Set
Coming January 3rd, 2018!