Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Hold on to Hope Stamp Set and Crosses of Hope Framelits!
This stamp set holds a special place in my heart. I so was honored and humbled to have had the opportunity to design this stamp set for you.
My inspiration came from my talented team of Blooms and Butterflies as well as the Pounding for Parker Foundation, a foundation dedicated to raising money and awareness for pediatric brain tumors.
I hope you enjoy the Hold on to Hope Stamp Set and Crosses of Hope Framelits it as much as I have. The video below was filmed May 14th, 2020 on YouTube Live.
Thank you for stopping by and for being a valued customer and friend. Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Petal Pink Cardstock.
3. Use a Petal Pink Ink Pad to stamp your background on your Petal Pink Cardstock.
4. Center and adhere your Petal Pink piece stamped background to the top of your card.
1. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your cross and sentiment.
3. Now stamp your Hold on to Hope cross in Petal Pink Ink. Then stamp your sentiment on top of the cross.
Tip: I used Petal Pink Ink to stamp the cross so that I could use a darker color to stamp my message. Keep that in mind when selecting colors to pair.
4. Center and adhere your stamped image to the mat cardstock using stampin dimensionals.
5. Center and adhere the layer image to the top of your card.
6. Stamp a butterfly in Early Espresso Ink on scrap paper and die cut it out using the Stampin’ Up! Crosses of Hope Framelits.
7. Adhere the butterfly to the top of your card using a mini glue dot.
8. Add a jewel rhinestone or pearl to embellish your butterfly.