1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8 ” x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your image.
3. Cut a 1-/1/2″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Daffodil Delight card stock to layer under your Whisper White Cardstock down the edge.
Tip: Did you know that the Stampin’ Up! Flower Patch Stamp Set coordinates with the Flower Flair Framelit. Woo Hoo!! No fussy cutting.
4. Use the New Rotary Alphabet Stamp to add your messages.
Tip: The new Alphabet Rotary Stamp includes the alphabet and basic punctuation to create your own phrases.
5. Use your Big Shot and the the Flower Flair Framelits to cut out a large Coastal Cabana Scallop, Medium Melon Mambo spiky flower and the Daffodil Delight Flower and along with the small Melon Mambo Flower. Don’t forget you’ll need two Wild Wasabi leaves.
Tip: You can cut your paper so that it just fits under each framelit and run them all through your Big Shot at the same time. Woo Hoo!!!
Tip: Even better… if you have the Magnetic Platform your framelits will stay in place perfectly!
6. Use Bermuda Bay Ink and the small round flower (note: Its the stamped small flower above) to stamp around the large Coastal Cabana Scallop Circle.
7. Use a Stampin Dimensional and layer the Melon Mambo Flower on top.
8. Next add the Daffodil Delight Flower.
9. Finish your flower with the Melon Mambo center and Jewel Rhinestone.
10. I stamped an extra small flower and cut it out with the coordinating framelit. I stamped the stem in Wild Wasabi!
Items Used Include:
Flower Patch Stamp Set, Bermuda Bay Ink Pad, Costal Cabana Cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Melon Mambo Cardstock, Flower Flare Framelites, Whisper White Cardstock, Jewel Rhinestone and Wild Wasabi Ink Pad.
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.