Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Circle Celebration Stamp Set. This card is bright and cheerful… a feel good card that you can send to show your love and support.
The video below will show you exactly how I created this card but first I’ll show you how to create 10 Cards In 20 Minutes. Yay!!
I hope you enjoy my card today and are inspired to give the Circle Celebration Stamp Set a try. Feel free to pick your favorite colors and get stamping!!
Thank you for stopping by!! If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please let me know, I’d love to answer your questions and earn your business. Click Here to request catalogs.
Have a Happy Stamping Good Day!! Hugs, Brandy
1. Cut a5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and score it at 4-1/4″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your images.
3. Stamp the large circle in Daffodil Delight.
4. Stamp the multi-patterned circles in Bermuda Bay.
5. Stamp the small circles in Granny Apple Green.
6. Stamp the small flowers in Flirty Flamingo.
7. Stamp the small spots in Daffodil Delight.
8. Stamp a (2) flower image in both Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay. One image is to layer on your card and the other is to cut out.
9. Stamp the spots in Granny Apple Green on scrap paper and punch it out using a 1-1/4″ punch. Adhere this piece to your card front.
10. Stamp the spots in Flirty Flamingo on scrap paper and punch it out using the 2″ punch. Adhere it to your card front using dimensionals.
11. Add dimesionals behind your stamped images and adhere to the front of your card.
12. Embellish your card with Jewel Rhinestones, In Color Enamel, and Elegant Faceted Gems.