Today’s cards feature the Stampin’ Up! Posted For You Stamp Set and New Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. I had so much fun trying to come up with ways to feature the stamp set but also to feature this fun punch.
Most of the cards I’m sharing are accented by the Stampin’ Up! Sbutles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Oh, there are so many fun ways you can mix and match the designs as well as the punched pieces.
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy my card ides and inspiration!! Please let me know if you need something or if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help. 🙂
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Hand tear the long edge to finish 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere this piece to the top of your card approx. an 1/4″ from the top of the card.
3. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your torn edge.
4. Cut (2) 5-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. One piece is for your stamped image and the other is for your punched postage stamp.
Tip: Center your punch and punch out the middle postage stamp first. Then center between the middle one and punch the two sides.
5. Line up both pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and stamp your image inside the punched areas.
6. Stamp an extra image to color and add to the outside of your frame.
7. In Memento Black Ink… stamp your sentiment along the bottom of the frame.
8. Color your birds using Calypso Coral, Petal Pink & Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends.
9. Once you’ve colored your stamped images line your frame up over the top and adhere it using stampin dimensionals.
10. Hand cut out your extra birds and leaves and add them to the top of your frame.