Today’s cards feature the Stampin’ Up! Posted For You Stamp Set and New Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. I had so much fun trying to come up with ways to feature the stamp set but also to feature this fun punch.
Most of the cards I’m sharing are accented by the Stampin’ Up! Sbutles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Oh, there are so many fun ways you can mix and match the designs as well as the punched pieces.
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy my card ides and inspiration!! Please let me know if you need something or if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help. 🙂
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 1-34/” x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. Use Balmy Blue Ink to stamp your image on the Balmy Blue Cardstock.
3. Adhere this piece to the top left of your cardbase.
4. Wrap Whisper White Bakers Twine around your cardbase and tie a decorative bow on the left side.
5. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your Rectangle Postage Stamp Punched pieces.
6. Punch postage stamp pieces out of the Stampin’ Up! Subtles Designer Series Paper.
Tip: The colors I punched from the Subtles Designer Series Paper are So Saffron, Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz.
7. Arrange and adhere the pieces to your 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Square and adhere this piece to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.
8. Stamp your Love Image on scrap paper using Memento Black Ink. Then punch out your image using the Rectangle Postage Stamp.
9. Color your image using Stampin’ Blends.
Tip: The Stamp Blend Colors used Include: Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green.
10. Adhere you color image to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.
11. Don’t forget to decorate your envelope as well as the inside of your card.