Today’s card was designed using the retiring Stampin’ Up! Penned and Painted Stamp Set.
Oh, how I love this 2 step stamp set. Its amazing how every time I stamp my flowers they turn out beautifully without a tremendous amount of effort. I recently created this same card in Island Indigo. I’d love to see it in Corals. Wow!!
I decided to go with “sending smiles” for my sentiment. With the fun dots stamped along the bottom edge to the fantastic happy colors… sending smiles seem to work great!
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards! Blessings, Brandy
RETIRING STAMP SET – You can still order the Stampin Up Penned and Painted Stamp Set through May 20th. Don’t delay this set will retire between May 21st and May 31st or while supplies.
1. Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4” x 2” piece of Old Olive Cardstock. This piece will layer on the top of your card.
Tip: Stamp your sentiment before you adhere your old olive piece to the top of your card. This will give you 4 chances to stamp your sentiment straight.
3. Cut a 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock.
4. Cut a 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp your flower before you center and adhere your whisper white cardstock.
Stamp your stem, leaves and outline of flower in Archival Black.
1. Stamp the full coverage stem in Old Olive.
Tip: If you want the inside of your leaves to be a lighter shade of Old Olive you’ll want to stamp off first and then stamp inside your leaves.
2. Then ink up the detailed leave stamp and stamp it again in the center of the leaves.
3. Stamp your full coverage flower in pink pirouette.
4. Stamp your detailed flower pieces inside your flower with Melon Mambo.
5. Center and adhere your flower image to your Melon Mambo Cardstock.
6. Use stampin dimensionals to pop your Melon Mambo Cardstock up off your card.
Tip: If you would like to add dimension to your flower. Stamp it a second time of scrap paper and cut it out. You would then use a stampin dimensional to pop it up off your flower.
7. If you’d like… add a Silver Enamel Shape or Rhinestone.
Products Used Include:
Stampin Up Sample!
Another Stampin Up Sample!
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.