Have you hear of a Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive Stamp? If not, then you’ll want to check them out.
The DistINKtive Stamps add monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping. These stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for a realistic depth and intensity.They are fantastic!!
TIP: When using a DistINKtive Stamp you’ll want to make sure your stamp pad isn’t too juicy and apply ink using only the middle of the ink pad. A juicy ink pad will not get the desired dimension and Inking the stamp along edges of an ink pad may cause ink line to appear in the finalize stamped image.
Card Base & Background
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use a Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp the leaves of the Bonsai Tree along the crease of your card base.
Tip: Try not to stamp the trunk tree. You want to stamp only the Bonsai leaves to create your background.
3. Next, cut a 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock and adhere it to the top of your card base.
Tip: You want approx. a 1/2″ of your stamped background showing. Layer the Soft Seafoam strip over any additional stamped background.
4. Wrap a piece of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim around your card and tie a decorative bow.
5. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and layer this piece inside your card.
1. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your Bonsai Tree.
2. Stamp your Bonsai Tree and sentiment in Mossy Meadow Ink.
3. Use a few stampin dimensionals to center and adhere your image.