I absolutely love the Stampin Up Watercolor stamp set featured in the Spring 2014 catalog. If you have a catalog you can find it on page #20 and if you not you can fill out the form below to request one.
1. Cut a Whisper White piece of cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Next, cut a Whisper White piece of cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″ to stamp your background on.
3. Using the block or watercolor stamp from the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor stamp set and a Melon Mambo stamp pad to stamp your background.
4. Center and Glue this piece on your base.
5. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the Mat. This piece will mat and layer under your stamped image.
6. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamp the Vivid Vases image on it using StazOn Black Ink.
7. Stamp the Vivid Vases on a piece of scrap paper using StazOn Black Ink.
8. Cut each vase out so that you can stamp or decorate them individually.
9. Vase #1 uses the flower from the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set and Bermuda Bay Ink.
10. Vase #2 was stamped using the watercolor background stamp from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and Melon Mambo Ink.
11. Vase #3 was stamped using the watercolor background stamp from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and Bermuda Bay Ink.
12. Vase #4 was colored using a Blender Pen and Bermuda Bay Ink.
13. Vase #5 was stamped using the watercolor background stamp from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and crushed curry ink. I then used the fun dots from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and crushed curry ink.
14. The flowers and leaves were colored using the Stampin’ Write Markers in the various colors: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green.
15. Lastly, I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop a couple of vases up on the original image. I also glued a few vases down.
16. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of your decorated Stampin Up Vivid Vases and center on top of your 3-3/4″ x 3″ whisper white mat.
17. Lastly, dazzle it up with Jewel Rhinestones, Pearls and various embellishments.
Products Used Include:
- Jewel Rhinestones
- Stampin’ Write Markers
- Whisper White CardStock
- Stampin Up Stamp Pads
- Stampin Up Vivid Vases Stamp Set
- Stampin Up Happy Watercolor Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo
- Crushed Curry
- Bermuda Bay
- Gumball Green
- StazOn Black
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.