I am in love with this Tin of Cards Kit by Stampin’ Up!! What a great idea to organize your cards or give cards as a gift. The cards are super cute and fun. I can hardly wait to get mine and start creating for you. I’ll be sure to post it!
If you’re interested in purchasing your Tin of Cards, please CLICK HERE to visit my online store. Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Saturday!! Brandy
Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Complete the kit using the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* 1 printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4″ x 4″ x 5-3/8″
* 10 sheets of 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ Designer Series Paper, 2 ea. of 5 designs
* 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
* Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
* Die-cut accents
* Printed acetate sheet
* Gold foil strips
* Metallic gold thread
* 1 sheet clear star epoxy stickers
* Gold epoxy hearts
* 4 wood die cuts
* 9 file tab dividers
* Coordinates with the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946)
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi, white