This card makes a great 10 cards in 20 minutes video!
If you’re not familiar with my 10 in 20 videos, then let me explain… it’s my way of sharing the process of making multiple cards in 20 minutes.
It’s not about how fast you can make the cards, but rather the process used create multiple cards in a timely and organized manner.
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial and give this card a try and let me know how it goes. Most importantly have fun and get creating!
Thanks a Watt for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Have a Blessed Day!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it half. This is your base.
2. Using a daffodil delight Stamp Pad to stamp your work of art image starting from the top and working your way down.
Tip: The stamp set used for the background was the Stampin Up Work of Art stamp set.
1. Cut a 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” piece of basic black cardstock. This is the base layer for your image.
2. Cut a 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of whisper white cardstock.
Tip: Stamp your image on your whisper white cardstock before adhering it to your basic black rectangle.
3. Using archival black ink to stamp your light bulb on your 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” whisper white cardstock and on a piece of whisper white scrap paper.
4. Using your daffodil delight stamp pad and work of art stamp to add color to your light bulb.
5. Next, hand cut out the top of your light bulb image. Use a stampin dimensional to adhere it to the top of your original image. This will give it a bit of lift or dimension.
6. Layer your image on top of the basic black cardstock and use stampin dimensionals to pop up your basic black rectangle off the center of your card.
Metallic Enamel Shapes
1. Finally, use a sharpie to color one of your silver or gold metallic enamel shapes. This will give you a fun basic black embellishment.
2. Tie a whisper white bakers twine bow and add it to your card using a mini glue dot.
Products Used Include