Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves Stamp Set and framelits. The sentiment is from the Me= Grateful Stamp Set.
May you be Blessed today, tomorrow and all year through!! Thank you for your friendships and for your emails. I can’t image my life without all of you and the many friends I’ve made through my crafting journey.
I hope you enjoy the stillness and peacefulness of today’s cards, eat lots of turkey, have fun with family and friends and do some crafting. Lol!!
Vintage Leaf clean and simple design!
Vintage Leaf with 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape, #138382
Vintage Leaves Stamp Set & Leaflets Framelits Dies Bundle, Item #140235
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Cut a 3-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock layer it on top of your base.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock.
- Use a Crushed Curry Stamp Pad and lightly stamp the Crushed Curry Cardstock with the stamp pad. You are using your firm foam pad to add the depth and design.
- Using a Cajun Craze Stamp Pad to stamp a few leaves around on top of the Crushed Curry Design.
- Layer your Designer Crushed Curry Cardstock to the top of your Early Espresso Cardstock.
- Stampin Up Vintage Leaf in Early Espresso and use the Leaflet Framelits Dies to cut it out.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop your leaf up and add it to the top of your card
- My sentiment was from the Stampin’ Up! Me = Grateful Stamp Set. I used an Early Espresso Marker to color the words I wanted and then stamped them.