Today’s cards feature the Stampin’ Up! In Bloom Stamp Set and coordinating Pierced Blooms Dies.
I had so much fun die cutting flowers in several sizes. It’s so nice that the die cuts are complete with stitching details too. When you die cut several colors of flowers and centers… the combinations are endless!!
My notecards today are the perfect example of some colorful combinations using the die cut, stitched blooms.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Please let me know if you need something or have any questions. I’m always glad to help!! Happy Stamping!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score and fold it at 4-1/4″. This is your base.
2. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
Tip: You can use any color of cardstock for this layer.
3. Cut a 3″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
4. Use the Stampin’ Up! Pierced Blooms Dies to die cut a flower at the top center of your Basic Black Cardstock.
5. Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock on top of the Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
Tip: I used the largest flower to die cut the Basic Black Cardstock.
6. Die cut (2) of the large, six-petaled flower in Basic White.
7. Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock, die cut a small flower and medium flower.
8. Then, adhere the stitched white flowers together using a mini glue dot. Then use a mini glue dot to adhere the white flowers to your card front.
9. Layer your Daffodil Delight flowers together and adhere to your white flowers using a mini glue dot.
10. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black Ink on your Basic White strip. Wrap your sentiment strip around the Granny Apple Green layered cardstock.
11. Using dimensionals, center and adhere your layered Granny Apple Green Cardstock on the card front.
12. Embellish your flower center using 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.