Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Star of Light Stamp Set.
My favorite part about this card was the beautiful swirl or star dust that I used to stamp the background. Its so easy but yet elegant. I love that!!
While creating my 10 and 20 video tutorial I suggested giving this card a try in Real Red or maybe Cucumber Crush. We’ll I couldn’t stop thinking about what how beautiful the other colors would be so I had to give it a try.
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards!!
Star of Light
1. Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. This is for your Star of Light.
2. Using aTempting Turquoise Ink Pad to stamp your start in the center of your 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White.
3. Using a Basic Black Archival Stamp Pad to stamp your greeting.
Tip: Be sure to take note of the ends of the star. One end is longer than the either and it does look a bit nicer to stamp your greeting over the longer end.
4. Now adhere your image to the top of yourTempting Turquoise cardstock.
5. Stamp the coordinating star stamp in basic black and hand cut it out using your snips.
6. Stamp the star in Tempting Turquoise on Tempting Turquoise cardstock and cut it out using your snips.
Tip: Adhere the basic black star using a mini glue dot. Add it to the center of your star. Do the same for yourTempting Turquoise star.
7. Don’t forget to add a Stampin Up Rhinestone or Enamel Shape.
Star of Light – Cucumber Crush
Star of Light – Real Red
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and fold this piece in half. This is your base.
2. Using a Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad and the swirl stamp to randomly stamp your back ground.
Tip: I used the stamp set from the Stampin Up Star of Light Stamp Set. You can use any color ink you’d like!
3. Next cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic Black cardstock. This is your layering piece for your star.
4. Now cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Real Red and adhere it to the top of your Basic Black.
Tip: Stamp your image before adhering it to your Real Red cardstock.
Products Used Include
Star of Light Stamp Set
Star of Light Thinlets Dies
Star of Light Bundle – 10% OFF
Basic Archival Black
Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad
Basic Black Cardstock
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Item # 100730
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I love this card and the others.
Brandy, loved the ease if this card and the wow factor. Thank you. I
I loved watching you do the 10 in 20 !!! You really make it look so easy !!!! I am interested in the magazine !!! Can you send me an invoice for paypal?
I can’t wait to get started!!!! Thanks Bunches !!!!!
Once again you are an inspiration you seem to give so much with every video thanks so much laurel
Love your card, as usual. Thank you once again for sharing with us. I’m going to check out your magazine. Great idea!
I really enjoyed this video, I am excited for you about the news on the Getaway Magazine webpage. Thank you for your tips and techniques,. Take care…
What a neat card!!! You have great ideas. Thank you so much for all the ideas you give us.
Beautiful card and great job
I used the swirl from this stamp set on a Halloween card and embossed it in metallic gold. I turned out gorgeous!