Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards!! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season while you enjoy creating cards for family, friends and those in need. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help. Hugs, Brandy
Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Snow Front Stamp Set. This stamp set is stunning!! Its so versatile. I’ve seen all kinds of different scenes and seasons. I love that!!
I hope my card today inspires you to pull out your crafting supplies and get stamping. As you can see just dabbing on a bit of glue and sprinkling dazzling diamonds glitter over it creates a beautiful winter scene.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of the Early Espresso Cardstock.
4. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your scene.
5. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 1″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment.
1. Stamp the tree in Early Espresso Ink.
2. Stamp the bird in Real Red Ink.
3. Stamp the squiggly landscape in Balmy Blue. Then without inking it up stamp is again just offset of the first one.
4. Then flip your stamp around and stamp it a third time again offsetting the first stamp.
5. Ink your deer in Soft Suede Ink and stamp them off. Then stamp them on top of the little mountain.
6. Use a Fine Tip Glue Pen to make a few squiggly lines along the bottom of your scene. Then add several dots of glue to create snow.
7. Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on top of your glue and tap off. Set aside to dry.
8. Add a few stampin dimensionals behind your stamped scene and adhere it to the top of the Balmy Blue Cardstock.
9. Use an Early Espresso and Night of Navy Marker to color and stamp your sentiment.
10. Add a couple stampin dimensionals along the base of your white cardstock. Then add your sentiment… keeping the sentiment strip flush with the bottom of your scene.
11. Wrap your sentiment strip around to the back of your layered cardstock. Securing the sentiment strip to the back of the Early Espresso Cardstock.
12. Add a few more stampin dimensionals behind your Early Espresso Cardstock. Center and adhere to the top of your card base.