Note: Sale-A-Bration starts January 28th! For every $50.00 you purchase before shipping and tax you’ll earn a FREE Exclusive Sale-A-Bration item. Yay!!! I can’t post this stamp set yet; however, I will post the Sale-A-Bration catalog on January 28th.
Fill out the form below if you’d like for me to send you our Spring or Sale-A-Brations Catalog. Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards and for giving me the opportunity to grow with you in friendship and crafting. Have a great day! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Wild Wasabi Cardstock and fold it in half at 4-1/4″. This is your base.
2. Score the 8-1/2″ edge at 1″ and hand tear the edge. Don’t glue or tack it down yet.
3. Cut a 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Rose Red Cardstock and texture it using the Arrows Embossing Folder.
4. Glue the Rose Red Textured Cardstock on top of the Wild Wasabi Base. Be sure to tuck it under the torn edge.
5. Now use stampin’ dimensionals to hold it down to the Rose Red Textured Cardstock.
6. Stamp You’re Lovely Label twice and cut it out.
7. Stamp your greeting or salutation on one of the label.
8. Fold one label in half and put glue on the inside. Now slide it in your card so that a portion is glued inside and the other half is on the outside.
9. Cut your second label right before the greeting.
10. Using Crushed Curry Ink and the Stampin’ Up! Petite Petals and Punch to stamp and punch desired flowers.
11. Layer them on the top of your card label hiding the stamped basic black flowers.
12. Add Jewel Rhinestones.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Rose Red Cardstock.
2. Cut a 4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and glue it to the top of the Rose Red Insert.
3. Position the insert inside your card and glue the second half of your label to match the first half.
4. Add a couple of petite flowers to hide the stamped flowers on the label.
5. Add a Jewel Rhinestone to the flower on the insert.
The colors used on this card include: Whisper White, Rose Red, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, and StazOn Black.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.