Today’s video tutorial features the Stampin’ Up! Painter’s Palette Stamp Set.
This stamp set is super fun and allows you to really get creative with color and design.
My goal was to show you a unique and fun way to use this set with the piece/pieces you might have thrown away.
This background was using the square piece from the easel. Lol!! Yep, that’s right… the square!!
Below you’ll find the written tutorial along with a fun video tutorial demonstration.
Thanks for stopping by!! Brandy
1. Cut an 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5-1/4” x 4” pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. One for the inside of the card and one to layer on the top of your card.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is the piece you’ll be stamping on.
Tip: I used the Painter’s Palette Square with Watermelon Wonder Stamp Pad to stamp my design.
1. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White. This is your bottom square.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Watermelon Wonder. Layer this on top of your base square.
3. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is the square with your sentiment.
Tip: Stamp your Painter’s Palette sentiment in Watermelon Wonder!
1. To create the background design you’ll want to stamp your squares various times to create shades of color.
Tip: Please refer to the video to see demonstration.