My card today features the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. I love how bright and cheerful this card is!! I used the flower from the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Style Stamp Set. You can easily mix and match the floral stamps with a variety of sentiments. You can make a card for almost any occasion.
The Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Stamp Set has wonderful sentiments to express gratitude. And being this set is photopolymer, completely clear stamps, this will make it easy to stamp a thankful sentiment right where you want it on your project. And with a variety of sayings in this set you’ll be able to find the perfect words to express your thanks.
I hope you enjoy my card today. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m always glad to help.
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Mint Macroon Cardstock.
3. Stamp your Ornate Style Flowers, using Mint Macroon Ink, on the Mint Macroon Cardstock. Adhere this piece to the top left of your card.
4. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock.
5. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Adhere this piece to the top of the Real Red Cardstock using dimensionals.
6. Cut a 4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped image.
7. Stampin Up Ornate Thanks sentiment in Real Red and Mint Macroon.
8. Stamp your flower in Pumpkin Pie Ink on Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and do the same with Mint Macroon. Hand cut out the flower and stem and adhere to your card.
9. Use dimensionals to adhere your flower stamped image and flower to the top of the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
10. Adhere the Real Red Cardstock layer to the top of your card using liquid adhesive.
11. Finish your card with an embellishment.