Many Merry Blessings to you and yours!!
The Stampin’ Up! Many Blessings Stamp Set is perfect for Fall cards as well as Christmas Cards. I absolutely love it!!
Today’s card and tag were created for my customers who placed order in November using the host code. I’m so excited to send out these extra goodies!! Thank you for using the host code but most importantly “Thank you” for selecting me as your demonstrator. I’m truly grateful for your business.
Don’t forget to have a look at this months host code. Its the NEW Dot to Dot embossing folder featured in the Occasions Catalog. Yay!! CLICK HERE for Host Code Information!!
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy todays card and tag. Feel free to download both tutorials and keep it in your ideas and inspiration book! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Real Red Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside yoru card.
Tip: If you want to add something decorative inside your card be sure to do so before adhering it to the inside of your card. Always stamp first!!
3. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your card.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock. This piece is for your decorative background.
5. Use a Granny Apple Green Stamp Pad to stamp your sentiment.
Tip: Start with by stamping your sentiment in the top left corner and stamp it all the way across your cardstock. You should be able to stamp it three times across. Then move to the next row and shift your sentiment so that it is offset a bit from the top row. This will give you great coverage for the background.
6. Once you’ve stamped your Granny Apple Green background you can center and adhere it to your Whisper White Cardstock
CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS
1. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
2. Use Memento Black Ink to stamp your Candy Cane Image. Let it dry for a couple seconds and then begin to color your image using Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
3. Cut a 2-1/2 – 7/8″ pice of Real Red Cardstock.
4. Using Memento Black Ink to stamp your sentiment.
5. Use your Paper Snips to cut a banner in one end.
Tip: To create the perfect banner cut down the middle of one end of your strip. Then cut from the corner to the center on a diagonal. Do the same thing on the other side. It works great!!
6. Layer your banner below your image and use an everyday stapler to adhere it.
7. Finally, center and adhere your colored image to the top of your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Ideas and Inspiration
Products Used Include: