Today’s card was designed for an alternative to a Valentine’s Card. It doesn’t say “Happy Valentine’s Day” but instead it sends love with the adorable sweet and sassy hearts.
The sentiment wishes you all good things and reminds us to live life to the fullest, love unconditionally and always look for opportunity to grow.
May you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day filled with all good things including chocolate. Lol!! I had to throw that in there because I love chocolate. 🙂
Roses are red, Violets are blue…
Your home is blessed because of You!!
Wishing You and Yours a Day full of love and laughter. Blessings, Brandy
1.Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and layer one inside your card and one on the top of your card.
3. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Real Red Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card.
Sweet & Sassy Hearts
1. Cut a 4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card using Stampin Dimensionals.
2. Using an Old Olive Stamp Pad to stamp your Live, Love Grow sentiment.
Tip: I used the leaf from the Avant Garden Stamp Set. The Avant Garden Stamp Set is a Stampin Up Sale-a-bration Stamp Set this available with a qualifying purchase through March 31st. CLICK HERE to learn more about Sale-a-bration!
3. All hearts were cut out using the Stampin Up Sweet & Sassy Framelites and the Stampin Up Big Shot.
4. The largest heart was cut out of Real Red Cardstock.
5. The middle heart was cut out of Whisper White Cardstock.
6. The little heart was cut out of the Sending Love Designer Series Paper.
Tip: The Sending Love Designer Series Paper is from the Stampin Up Occasions Catalog 2017. This designer paper is available through May 31, 2017.
7. Layer your hearts and adhere it to your card using Stampin Dimensionals.
8. Add a Jewel Rhinestone or an embellishment if you’d like.
Products Used Include
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.