Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Hug in a Mug Stamp Set. What an adorable stamp set with so many creative options. I love that!
My card today is festive, fun and just makes me happy. This time of year, when the weather is cooler, I love anything hot. Lol!! A couple favorites are Lattes and Hot Cocoa!!
If you want a bit more sparkle on this card you can add dazzling diamonds glitter to the whip cream and a metallic silver enamel shape or jewel rhinestone to the star on your coffee cup. Of course, you can change up the design and colors. Most important “Have Fun” and enjoy getting creative!
Thanks for stopping by!! Let me know if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help. Happy Stamping!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Garden Green Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
3. Using a Garden Green Ink Pad and your Hug in a Mug Stamp Set to randomly stamp your background.
Tip: I used one acrylic block and stuck all my pieces to the same block. This way I could stamp all my background pieces at once. This saved me a LOT of time while stamping.
4. Cut a 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock. Cut a banner in one end. Add adhesive and adhere flush towards the right edge of your card.
5. Next, cut a 1/4″ x 5″ piece of Real Red Cardstock. Add adhesive and adhere flush towards the right edge of your card, overlapping a wee bit on the pool party.
6. Cut a piece of thick white bakers twine and lay it across your strips. Use a hand held stapler to add tow staples diagonally across your strips.
7. Then tie your bow and don’t forget to trim it!
Tip: To make a quick banner just make a slit up the middle of the strip and then cut from each corner to the middle slit. This will help keep your banner even.
1. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
2. Using Archival Black Ink to begin stamping your images.
Tip: I started with the table or tray. I then stamped my sentiment and then started to layer up my images on top of the table.
3. I used Real Red Ink & Pool Party Ink to stamp the color inside my cups.
4. To color the rest of my images I used Stampin’ Write Markers.
5. Add a bit more sparkle with dazzling diamonds glitter, a metallic enamel shape or jewel rhinestones.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.