Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Host Stamp set called Hand Delivered!! It’s absolutely adorable and can be used for so many occasions.
Be sure to look around you for ideas and inspiration. Look in magazines, newspapers, online galleries, blogs, catalogs etc. In this video, I shared my Stampin’ Success Magazine. On the cover was a super cute card designed by Stampin’ Up! using the Hand Delivered Stamp Set. I LOVED IT and was so excited to case (copy and share everything) it.
I made several cards with this set using the Stampin’ Up! design as my inspiration. I pulled a little something from their card and made my card my own. That’s the beauty of stamping. Add embellishments, different designs or cardstock and you have changed the perspective of the card. Yay!! That’s what is so much fun about getting creative… it doesn’t take much!!
Thank you for stopping by and for enjoying my projects and tutorials. Let me know if you need something or have questions.
Enjoy your day!
LOVE CELEBRATING YOU!
1. Cut a 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Mango Melody Cardstock.
2. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp your girl’s dress and legs on this piece before centering and adhering it to the Mango Melody Cardstock.
3. Use Basic Black Ink to stamp the girl’s legs and dress on your Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Center and adhere your stamped image to the Mango Melody Cardstock.
5. Using black ink to stamp the girl’s dress on designer series paper.
Tip: For her dress, I used the Lovely Lipstick design from the 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper.
6. Hand cut out her dress. Add adhesive to the stamped image on the white cardstock and center and adhere your cut out skirt.
7. Use an Ivory Stampin Blend Marker (Alcohol Marker) to color her legs.
Tip: For darker skin tones, you’ll want to use a combination of the Ivory and Bronze Stampin Blends Marker.
8. Use a Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Write Marker to color her shoes.
9. Use Basic Black Ink to stamp the sign on scrap paper.
10. Use both the Lovely Lipstick and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to color your stamp and stamp your message inside your sign.
11. Use a couple dimensionals to pop up your sign.
Tip: Line your sign up with the girl’s waist!
12. Use Basic Black Ink to stamp the flower on Mango Melody Cardstock. Use scissors to hand cut out the flower.
Tip: Adhere your flower using a mini glue dot.
13. Finish your flower with an Artisan Pearl!
14. Don’t forget to color her hands with an Ivory Stamp Blends Marker.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2″ piece of designer series paper. Adhere it to the bottom of your card base.
3. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ strip of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere it half on top of the designer paper and half on your card base.
Tips on Using the Host Code
WHEN PLACING ORDERS – HOW DO I USE THE HOST CODE
FOR ONLINE ORDERS – YOU CAN USE HOST CODE
If you’d like to use the Host Code you can absolutely do so by creating a Stampin Up Account through my online store http://brandycox.stampinup.net. Once you’re ready to place your order, after entering items, you’ll see a field that you can enter the Host Code and then check out online. At first, you might need to find me… you’ll need Brandy Cox, Huntersville, NC 28078.
FOR EMAILED ORDERS TO BRANDY – YOU CAN’T USE HOST CODE
Keeping in mind that Stampin Up does not allow me to add a Host Code to an order that I place through my demonstrator portal. This is how I’ve been placing orders for you. You have been emailing me and I place them through my demonstrator site for you. Unfortunately, I can’t add a Host Code this way… it’s a Stampin Up rule because demonstrators apparently abused the system in the past so it’s no longer permitted.
WHAT ORDERS QUALIFY FOR THE HOST CODE
YES – ORDERS FROM $50 TO $149
You only want to use it for order of $50 – $149 (before shipping and tax). With this order you would not qualify for Host Rewards; therefore, it’s OK to use the code to receive an extra goodie from me. If you have an order that’s under $150 you’re always welcome to use the Host Code.
NO – ORDERS OVER $150 (THESE ORDERS QUALIFY FOR HOST REWARDS – DIRECTLY FROM STAMPIN UP)
If your order is over the $150 threshold and you qualified for $15 or more in FREE Merchandise from Stampin Up then you should NOT use the host code. I would want you to receive the FREE Rewards. If you added the Host Code to an order that you would have received Host Rewards then you would forfeit your $15 Host Rewards and they would go to me.
WHERE DO I FIND THIS MONTH’S HOST CODE
The Host Code for the month can be found on Brandy’s Cards by clicking on “Blog.” Scroll a wee bit down and you’ll see it featured on the right hand side of the screen. This is where it will be located from month to month. Every month the code changes as I change a gifts, cash in code to purchase current gifts and mail them.
WHY USE SHOULD I USE THE HOST CODE
By using the Host Code it helps me (Brandy) qualify for Host Rewards, then I can redeem these rewards for free merchandise to send my customers.
I pay for the shipping cost to send these free items to my customers; therefore have to require that my customers use the Host Code to help me cover this expense.
Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m always glad to help. Thank you for being a valued customer of Brandy’s Cards.