Today’s Eastern Palace “Hello” Card design features a stunning Lemon Lime Twist Flower with Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers.
The base of my card is one of our New 2017-2019 In Colors Tranquil Tide. I used the Tranquil Tide Stamp Pad to stamp the background on my base as well as the dots on my base flower. It was a fun way to give the card dimension.
The fantastic flower outline was stamped in tranquil tide. I then used the small center flower to stamp inside of the tranquil tide flower. I loved how it turned out.
I added my Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers to add interest as well as a way to finish my flower. I loved it!!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find inspiration in today’s project. Blessings, Brandy
1.Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of tranquil tide cardstock. Score it at 4-1/4 and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Next, using a tranquil tide stamp pad and the dots from the Stampin Up Eastern Beauty stamp set to randomly stamp your base.
Tip: Remember, you really only need the edge stamped as that is all you see.
3. Cut a 5-1/8″ 3-7/8″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece will be center and adhere to the top of your base using stampin dimensionals.
4. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ piece of tranquil tide cardstock. This strip will layer on top of your whisper white cardstock.
Tip: I left about 1″ of the whisper white show and then adhered my tranquil tide strip.
5. Next, I added my Stampin Up Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers.
Tip: Once these stickers touch your cardstock they are STUCK! Be sure to commit before sticking them down and don’t try to pull them up. It doesn’t turn out pretty. Lol!!
6. Cut a 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This strip will layer on top of your tranquil tide strip.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your message in tranquil tide before adhering it to your card.
1. Using the tranquil tide stamp pad to stamp your large circle on scrap paper.
2. Next, use the tranquil tide stamp pad to stamp the fun detailed circle inside your larger circle.
3. Stamp your fun flower in tranquil tide on tranquil tide cardstock.
Tip: If you would like to add further dimension stamp your tranquil tide flower with the tranquil tide dots.
4. Use your Big Shot and the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to cut out your flower.
5. Stamp another tranquil tide flower on whisper white cardstock.
6. Stamp random lemon lime twist flowers around your tranquil tide flower that was stamped on whisper white.
Tip: Use your Big Shot and the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to cut out your flower.
7. Stamp the small flower in tranquil tide and use your eastern medallion thinlits to cut it out.
8. Finally its time to layer your image. Start by adhering your circle suing 3 or 4 stampin dimensionals.
9. Next, using a mini glue dot to add your tranquil tide cardstock flower. Then add your lemon lime twist flower and your small tranquil tide flower.
10. To finish the flower I added another eastern gold vinyl sticker and a gold enamel shape.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.