Today’s Santa Sweater card was designed using the Stampin Up Christmas Sweaters Stamp Set. This set is featured in the 2017 Holiday Catalog. It’s understated and easy to miss.
To create the snowflake back ground, I used the Stampin Up Cheers to the Years stamp set to randomly stamp snowflakes.
My favorite part of the sweater is all the dazzling diamonds glitter. It really adds sparkle and pizzazz.
Don’t forget to add some color to Santa’s face. Otherwise, he looks like a ghost. Lol!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help. Happy Stamping! Brandy
1. Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2 piece of real red cardstock. Fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use real red ink to randomly stamp your small snowflake on your card base.
Tip: The small snowflake is from the Cheers to the Years Stamp Set.
3. Next, wrap a piece of solid white bakers twine around your card twice and tie a decorative bow on the right side.
4. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of soft sky cardstock.
5. Cut a 3″ x 3-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is for your Santa Sweater.
6. Use archival black ink to stamp your Santa sweater & sentiment on your Whisper White Cardstock.
1. Color Santa’s sweater using Stampin Write Markers.
Tip: The colors I used to color Santa and his sweater are: Old Olive (Sweater), Real Red (Hat), Pool Party (Sweater Trim), Blushing Bride (Face & Checks) and Sahara Sand (Glasses).
2. Use multipurpose adhesive or the fine tip glue pen to add the glitter to Santa’s mustache, eyebrows, beard and hat pompom.
Tip: Be sure to tap off an access glitter!
3. Center and adhere your whisper white rectangle on top of the soft sky rectangle.
4. Use dimensionals under your soft sky cardstock to adhere it to your card base.
5. Lastly, cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock and layer it inside your card.
Items Used Include:
Soft Sky Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below.
If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping.
However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.