Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Seascape Stamp Set and Sea Life Dies. You can create unique handmade ocean-themed cards using this bundle.
To color add colorful beauty to my seahorse and fish I used the Stampin’ Up! Blending Brushes. Oh, they are so nice!! I so enjoyed coloring my sea creators. You can make them as colorful as you’d like!!
The Sea Life Dies make gorgeous and intricate custom die-cut pieces which will allow you to add texture to your handmade cards. Show your love and appreciation to your loved ones or just wave hello to “sea” how they’re doing!
Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial!! Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock. This piece is for your background layer.
3. Stamp the bubbles in Coastal Cabana Ink on Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the front of the card.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. This piece is for the sand.
5. Stamp the sand in Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. By hand, tear the top edge of the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Adhere to the front of your card along the bottom edge.
6. Cut a 3″ x 4-1/2 piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is for your images.
7. Add dimensionals behind the Basic White layer for the images. Center and adhere this piece to the front of your card.
8. Add small dimensionals behind the seahorse and coral. Adhere them to the front of your card.
9. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Create a banner in one end.
10. Stamp the sentiment, on the small strip, in Bermuda Bay Ink. Then, cut a banner tail on the left side. Adhere to the card front.
11. Embellish the card using the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
1. Die cut the Seahorse using the Sea Life Dies.
2. Cut the (4) points where the seahorse is connected to free him for coloring.
3. Use Blending Brushes to add color to the seahorse.
- Rich Razzleberry Ink
- Flirty Flamingo Ink
- Pale Papaya Ink
4. Use Blending Brushes to add color to the coral.
- Daffodil Delight Ink