Have you hear of a Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive Stamp? If not, then you’ll want to check them out.
The DistINKtive Stamps add monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping. These stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for a realistic depth and intensity.They are fantastic!!
TIP: When using a DistINKtive Stamp you’ll want to make sure your stamp pad isn’t too juicy and apply ink using only the middle of the ink pad. A juicy ink pad will not get the desired dimension and Inking the stamp along edges of an ink pad may cause ink line to appear in the finalize stamped image.
Card Base & Background
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Use Balmy Blue Ink to stamp your small Koi fish around the base of your card.
3. Cut 4-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your bonsai tree and sentiment.
5. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
1. Use your Stampin’ Write Markers to color on your bonsai tree.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow
- Trunk – Crumb Cake
- Pot – Cherry Cobbler
2. Breath or huff on your stamp to make sure its still moist and stamp it on your Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Center and adhere your stamped image to the top of the Crumb Cake Cardstock.
4. Add a few dimensionals behind the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your stamped card base.
5. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This strip is for your sentiment.
Tip: Stamp your sentiment before creating a banner edge.
6. Use Night of Navy Ink to stamp your sentiment. Use your snips to create a banner edge.
7. Wrap a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine around your banner and tie a decorative bow.
8. Add dimensionals behind your banner and adhere it to the top of your card.