Vintage Tools card ideas are super fun to make for the handyman or builder in your life. This new Stampin’ Up! stamp set is a no-brainer for creating masculine cards. You’ve got to see it in action so don’t miss the tips I share in the video.
Stamp Set: Vintage Tools; Cardstock: Basic White, Old Olive, Sweet Sorbet, Smoky Slate; Stampin’ Pads: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet; Misc: Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP), Split Card Textures Dies, Scissors, Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Score, then fold, at 5-1/2″ to create the card base.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Smoky Slate, and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Sun Prints DSP, and die cut using the Split Card Textures Die. Center and adhere to card front.
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock, and cut a banner tail at the bottom.
- Cut a 2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Old Olive cardstock, and cut a banner tail at the bottom.
- Layer the Old Olive banner over the Sweet Sorbet banner, as shown, and adhere to card front.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White for the stamped image.
- Stamp the tools in Memento Black.
- On a scrap of Basic White, stamp the hammer in Sweet Sorbet. Use scissors to cut out the hammer handle and adhere over the Memento Black handle.
- Adhere the image layer to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- In Memento Black, stamp the sentiment on scraps of Old Olive, Smoky Slate, and Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Trim to size and adhere to the card front.