Vintage Tools card ideas are super fun to make for the handyman or builder in your life. This new Stampin’ Up! stamp set is a no-brainer for creating masculine cards. You’ve got to see it in action so don’t miss the tips I share in the video.
Stamp Set: Vintage Tools; Cardstock: Basic White, Old Olive, Sweet Sorbet, Smoky Slate; Stampin’ Pads: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet; Misc: Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP), Split Card Textures Dies, Scissors, Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Score, then fold, at 5-1/2″ to create the card base.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Smoky Slate, and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Sun Prints DSP, and die cut using the Split Card Textures Die. Center and adhere to card front.
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock, and cut a banner tail at the bottom.
- Cut a 2″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Old Olive cardstock, and cut a banner tail at the bottom.
- Layer the Old Olive banner over the Sweet Sorbet banner, as shown, and adhere to card front.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White for the stamped image.
- Stamp the tools in Memento Black.
- On a scrap of Basic White, stamp the hammer in Sweet Sorbet. Use scissors to cut out the hammer handle and adhere over the Memento Black handle.
- Adhere the image layer to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- In Memento Black, stamp the sentiment on scraps of Old Olive, Smoky Slate, and Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Trim to size and adhere to the card front.
Follow me on Pinterest and save the Vintage Tools Card to your favorite board for handmade cards or masculine cards!
Want other handmade cards for men like these? Check out these masculine card designs. I am adding new content and designs often so check back frequently.