Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Kind Koala Stamp Set and was designed for the Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #51. I love this little guy. He’s precious!!
1. Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Gray and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and layer on top of your Basic Gray.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Hello Honey Cardstock and layer it on top of your Whisper White piece.
4. I used the Dotty Angles Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 98) and Hello Honey Stamp Pad to create the fun design under the Koala.
5. Next, I cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Basic Gray Cardstock for layering the Koala.
6. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock. This is the piece you’ll stamp your Koala on.
Tip: Be sure to stamp you Koala in Memento’s Black Ink.
7. I used Stampin’ Up Blendabilities Markers Smoky Slate to color the Kind Koala (p. 113).
8. I used a Hello Honey Marker to color the “You” and I used a Hello Honey Stamp Pad to stamp the cute flower.
Tip: Use the Petite Petal Punch to punch out the Petite Petal.
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.