Mesmerizing patterns, shapes, and colors are the joy found in the NEW Stampin’ Up! Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit.
This kit includes the supplies to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 different designs) and the entire card making kit can be put together in one hour or less!
I love the energizing shapes and colors in kaleidoscopes so I’m super excited about this kit!
- 9 full-size cards, 3 each of 3 designs, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm) and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- One photopolymer stamp set with all-occasion sentiments that go beyond the basics.
- One Gray Granite Stampin’ Spot.
- 9 peek-through laser cuts that can easily be layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Precut die cuts that are lined with gold foil, perfect for all your stamped sentiments.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, and Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Gold, pearlized embellishments.
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Petal Pink.
Kits Collection Promotional Video
The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! makes creativity easy with a variety of projects, styles, and designs to choose from. Each kit offers simple steps, beautiful designs, and a shareable creative experience.
So just what is in the card making kit box? Well, it can vary a little bit based upon which kit you buy but generally, your kit comes with stamps, adhesives, pre-cut card bases, die-cuts, and anything else you need to complete the projects.
Of course, your kit also includes step-by-step instructions too!
The videos below explain each element of your kit to get you started.
There are lots of kits to fall in love with and I can’t wait to get my hands on this NEW Colorful Kaleidoscope kit and send some bright and cheerful cards to my friends!