As card makers we are ALWAYS making Birthday cards and now we have a fun new kit to help us. Introducing the Birthday Card Organizer Kit!
Not only does this card organizer kit come with space for monthly birthday lists and pockets to store your cards in but you’ll also be able to make 12 birthday cards with this kit.
I don’t know about y’all but I’m thinking this Birthday Card Organizer Kit is not only perfect for my own personal use but I think I’m gonna have to pick up a few as Christmas gifts too!
- One 8″ x 10″ monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Kits Collection Promotional Video
The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! makes creativity easy with a variety of projects, styles, and designs to choose from. Each kit offers simple steps, beautiful designs, and a shareable creative experience.
So just what is in the card making kit box? Well, it can vary a little bit based upon which kit you buy but generally, your kit comes with stamps, adhesives, pre-cut card bases, die-cuts, and anything else you need to complete the projects.
Of course, your kit also includes step-by-step instructions too!
The videos below explain each element of your kit to get you started.