No green thumb needed today!! I’m excited to show you how I made these beautiful cards. My card today was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and coordinating Perfect Plant Dies.
The lush greenery and beautiful sentiments is the perfect way to plant gratitude in someone’s life.
The possibilities are endless with various plants, sentiments, and coordinating products. You can stamp or die cut your plants or pots. This set is so versatile and easy to use.
I hope you enjoy my cards today. Be sure to download a copy of my Free PDF Tutorial. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Just Jade Cardstock. Adhere it to the front of your card.
3. Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock.
4. Cut a 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Evening Evergreen Cardstock.
5. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted Designer Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of the Cinnamon Cider Carstock.
6. Cut a 1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock. Adhere this strip on top of the DSP at lower right as shown.
7. Stamp the three leaf plant in Garden Green and die cut it out. Do the same for the spiky plant and die cut it out.
8. Use dies to cut 2 different pots from the DSP.
9. Stamp greeting in Evening Evergreen on scrap of white. After stamping, trim down to size.
10. Assemble as shown.