Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Beauty of the Season stamp set and the Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Beauty of the Season
Good Greetings Photopolymer Stamp Set
I was so excited when this card came together… I couldn’t hardly wait to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. I’d love to see your creations too!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. Once is for the inside layer to write on and the other is for the top of your card.
3. Scrunch up a piece of Aluminum Foil and then carefully spread it back out.
Tip: I like to use the Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. It tends to hold up a bit better and is easier to work with.
4. Using your cutting board cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of aluminum foil to layer on top of your whisper white cardstock.
Tip: Use mini glue dots or sticky strip to adhere the aluminum foil to the top of your card.
5. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock.
6. Next cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp your image.
7. Use Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Basic Blacks Stampin’ Write Markers to color your stamp and stamp it on your Whisper White cardstock.
Tip: After you add the Basic Black to the Cardinal’s face you want to smear or smudge it a bit. Its best to use a sponge dauber or sponge.
8. Scrunch up bits of aluminum foil and use a mini glue dot to add them to your card as embellishemnets.
9. Finally, cut a 3″ x 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock for your greeting.
10. Use your Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker to color on your greeting and stamp it on the Whisper White strip.
Tip: Use pop dots or Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the Real Red Cardstock and the Whisper White strip on the front.