Today’s card features in the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Aware Stamp Set. I love how the people are embracing one another in this set. Its the perfect set to send love, support and encouragement.
I created my card in pink today to represent Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Of course, you can change the colors or create this card another cause. I was excited to share the idea with you and you can roll with it from here.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Please let me know if you need something or if you have questions. I’m always glad to help. Love, Brandy
Supporting the FIGHTERS, Admiring the SURVIVORS, Honoring the TAKEN, And Never, Ever Giving Up HOPE!!
- Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
- Stamp your sentiment down the left side of your card base using Melon Mambo Ink.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Blushing Bride mat.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
- Stamp your image in Memento Black and color it with Stampin’ Blends.
- Center and adhere your color image to the top of your Melon Mambo Cardstock using stampin dimensionals.
- Adhere your matted image to the top of your card base using stampin dimesionals.
- Stamp the words “You’ve Got My” in Memento Black Ink on scrap paper and hand cut it out.
- Stamp the word “Support” in Melon Mambo and hand cut it out.
- Adhere it under your colored image.
- Finish your card with a Jewel Rhinestone.
Hair – So Saffron & Daffodil Delight
Hair – Crumb Cake & Soft Suede
Skin – Ivory
Shirts – Lovely Lipstick
2019-2020 Annual Catalog pg. 79
Stamps: Artfully Aware
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Shimmery White, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Old Olive 6×6 DSP
Ink/Coloring Tools: Pacific Point, Memento, Watercolor Pencils
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Tools: Stitched Shapes, Aqua Painter, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Technique: Watercolor pencils