Whisper White (base): 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2”
Basic Black (mat layer): 3-3/4” x 4-1/2”
Whisper White (mat layer): 3-1/2 x 5-1/4”
Whisper White (embossed layer): 3-1/4” x 5”
1. Center and adhere your whisper white mat layer on top of the basic black layer.
2. Emboss the 3-1/4” x 5” layer using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
3. Center and adhere your embossed layer to the top of the whisper white mat layer.
4. Add a few stampin’ dimensionals behind the basic black layer and adhere it to the front of your
5. Die cut a Stitched Heart out of the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
6. Add a stampin’ dimensionals behind your heart and adhere it to the top of the embossed
7. Die cut Happy Valentine’s Day using the Word Wishes Stamp Set & Whisper White Cardstock.
8. Before adhering the die cut words to your card… trace them using the Snowfall Accents Puff
Paint. Then use a heat tool to set it.
9. Use a Fine Tip Glue Pen to add glue behind your die cut words and adhere them to your heart.
10.Add droplets of Snowfall Accent Paint around the edge of your Basic Black Cardstock. Use a heat
tool to set it.
11.Finish with a solid white bakers twine bow.
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint