Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Hearts Stamp Set and coordinating Many Hearts Dies!! This stamp set offers the perfect images and sentiments to express love and friendship!
I hope you enjoy this little note… it’s full of lots of heart!! Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score it at 4-1/4″ and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Then stamp the hearts in Bermuda Bay Ink. Center and adhere this piece to the front of your card.
3. Using the Stampin’ Up! Many Heart Dies to die cut the large scallop heart out of Basic White Cardstock.
4. Die cut a Flirty Flamingo Heart as well as a Basic White Heart with the Basic Black Heart.
5. Layer the hearts.
6. Cut a 1/2″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This piece is for the sentiment.
7. Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink and adhere it to the top of your hearts.
8. Add a Elegant Faceted Gem.
9. Don’t forget to stamp an additional sentiment inside the card.