Oh, aren’t these cards cute!! They were created by guest designer, Amanda Brigman.
I’m so excited about the Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Bundles. They are precious and are so much fun to create with… especially while we are all COOPED up!!
I hope you are inspired to pull out your Hey, Chick Stamp Sets and get creating!! Hugs, Brandy
1. Fold your Basic Black Cardstock in half. This is your card base.
2. Center and adhere the Basic White Cardstock to the front of your card.
3. Use VersaMark Ink Pad to stamp the chickenwire background onto Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the front of your card.
4. Use Memento Ink to stamp the image of the chicken on the small Basic White Cardstock square.
5. Color the chicken using Stampin’ Blends markers. The colors used include: Gray Granite, Cherry Cobbler and Petal Pink.
6. Center and adhere the Basic White Cardstock with your chicken onto your Basic Black Cardstock square.
7. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of your Basic Black square, then center and adhere it on top of your large Basic White square.
8. Adhere your layered image to the front of the card with even space on the sides and top.
9. Use the Triple Banner Punch, or use scissors, to cut a banner tail at one edge of your Basic Black strip. Do the same for the strip of Basic White Cardstock.
10. Using Memento Black Ink Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White strip.
11. Line-up the straight edge of your Basic White strip and adhere it to the to of the Basic Black strip. Adhere the layered banners with the sentiment on the front card.
Basic Black Cardstock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
(2) Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5 1/4”
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 3 ¾ ” x 5”
Large Basic White Square: 3” x 3”
Basic Black Square: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
Small Basic White Square: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
Basic Black Strip: 4” x 5/8”
Basic White Strip: 3-7/8” x ½”
Envelope Flap (Basic White): 2 ½“ x 5 ¾”
Stamp Sets: All Wired Up; Hey, Chick; Hey, Birthday Chick
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: VersaMark Ink Pad, Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler (for envelope)
Other: Stampin’ Blends, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Liquid Adhesive