Hello Stamping Friends,
Oh, I love this Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot Stamp Set!! The owls are adorable.
Are you wondering what the beautiful sparkle is behind this cute guy? It’s the Stampin’ Up! Black Glitter Paper. It’s stunning and is perfect for some festive Halloween Cards. You’ll find it in our 2020 Holiday Catalog.
I also want to highlight the self-adhesive Iridescent Pearls. They are stunning especially paired with the Black Glitter Paper. It’s a instant WOW for sure!!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my card today!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will frame your Black Glitter Paper.
3. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Stampin’ Up! Black Glitter Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
5. Stamp your image in Memento Black Ink and color it using Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black under your image.
7. Embellish your card by adding an Iridescent Pearl to the stamp spider image.
8. Center and adhere your color image to the top of the Black Glitter Paper using a few stampin dimensionals.
9. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.