Re-create a look of paint streaked on canvas with the Stampin’ Up! Drybrush Background Stamp. It’s a simple way to give your papercrafting a hint of texture. I love it!
The beautiful flower is from the Stampin’ Up! Painted Poppies Stamp Set. When you color the flower using our Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends it compliments the background beautifully.
Now remember, you can stamp this design in one color or add multiple colors. You can change directions of the color and use various tools to spritz or blend. The possibilities are endless!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you felt inspired today!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is for your drybrushed background.
3. Use a Daffodil Delight Ink Pad to add ink to your Drybrush Background Stamp.
Tip: You can start to add ink from top to bottom or from corner to corner. My most important tip is adding ink starting with the lightest color.
4. Use the Pumpkin Pie Ink pad to apply a layer of Pumpkin Pie Ink to your stamp next to the Daffodil Delight Ink.
5. Next, use a Poppy Parade Ink Pad to add a layer of Poppy Parade Ink to your stamp.
6. Use a Sponge Dauber to blend the lines between the Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight Ink. Then use a clean sponge dauber to blend the lines between the Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade Ink.
7. Once your Drybrush Stamp has the desired color stamp it on your Basic White Cardstock.
8. Center and adhere your stamped background to the front of your card.
1. Use Memento Black Ink to stamp your Painted Poppy and color it using Stampin’ Blend Markers.
Tip: This flower is from the Stampin’ Up! Painted Poppies Stamp Set.
2. Color your poppy using Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black Ink.
4. Add a jewel rhinestone for sparkle.
5. Center and adhere your image to the front of your card using a few stampin dimensionals.