Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Dino Day’s Stamp Set and Dino Dies. You’ll also notice the lovely hearts created using the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Be Mine Dies. Oh, these dies are PERFECT for creating various sized hearts.
One of my favorite elements to this Valentine is the lovely heart trim featured behind the pool party stitched be mine heart. I love it!! It just adds a bit more elegance and interest to this card.
If you have our Stampin’ Write Markers, you can easily color your sentiment to get the different colors. And if not, just use your stamp pads and do a bit of paper piecing. It works just as well.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my Dino Day’s Valentine!! Be sure to let me know if you need something or if you have questions. I’m always happy to help!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. Score this piece at 5-1/2″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card base.
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your images.
4. Using the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Be Mine Dies to die cut the heart trim. Wrap this trip around your 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece of cardstock and secure behind the cardstock.
5. Add a few more stampin dimensionals to this piece of cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card base.
6. Using your Stampin’ Up! Stitched Be Mine Dies to die cut a Lovely Lipstick Heart and a Pool party Heart.
7. Use a few stampin dimensionals to adhere the Pool Party Heart to the top of your card.
8. Using a bit of liquid adhesive to secure the Lovely Lipstick Heart.
9. Using the Stampin’ Up! Dino Days Stamp Set, stamp your Dinosaur, in Flirty Flamingo, on a piece of scrap paper. Be sure to also stamp his spikes in Pretty Peacock. Using the Stampin’ Up! Dino Dies to die cut the dinosaur and spikes.
10. Adhere the Dinosaur to the top of your Pool Party Heart.
11. Color your sentiment using the following Stampin’ Write Markers: Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody and Pretty Peacock and stamp the sentiment on scrap paper. Hand cut around the sentiments and adhere them to your card.
12. Embellish your card with a few Jewel Rhinestones!!