Today’s fun card features the Stampin’ Up! Boo Too You Stamp Set.
This set has several little monsters that are fun to color and bring to life.
My favorite was this little round monster. With his happy smile and his Stampin’ Up! Googly Eyes, he seems like a happy guy. I love that!!
Thank you for stopping by and for checking him out. Don’t forget to download your FREE Pdf Tutorial for your Idea and Inspiration Book.
Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m glad to help. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Fold this piece in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Mango Melody Cardstock. This piece is to mat your stamped background.
3. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
4. Use Shaded Spruce Ink to randomly stamp your monster background.
5. Center and adhere the stamped background to the Mango Melody Cardstock.
6. Center and adhere the Mango Melody Cardstock to the top of your card base using a few stampin dimensionals.
1. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Use Memento Ink to stamp your cute little monster and color him using Stampin’ Blend Alcohol Markers.
- Body – Shaded Spruce
- Horns – Flirty Flamingo & Mango Melody
- Teeth & Nails – Mango Melody
3. Use mini glue dots to add his googly eyes.
4. Use a Mango Melody & Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write to color the sentiment and stamp it under your monster.
2019 Holiday Catalog pg. 57
Stamps: Boo To You
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Whisper White, Monster Bash DSP, So Saffron Vellum
Ink/Coloring Tools: Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay Blends Combo, Granny Apple Green Blends Combo, Highland Heather Blends Combo, Blackberry Bliss Blends Combo, Night of Navy Blends Combo, Smoky Slate Blends Combo, Dark Mango Melody Blends, Light Soft Suede Blends, Basic Black Blends
Accessories: Basic Black Scallop Edge Trim, Googly Eyes, 3×6 Celo Bags
Adhesive: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1′ Circle Punch, Detailed Trio Punch