- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
- Stampin’ Up! will not replace broken magnets.
What is a Stamparatus?
The Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with our amazing Leader to Leader (L2L) demonstrator team. It can be used with both Photopolymer (with foam mat) and Red Rubber Stamps (without foam mat).
Why do YOU need one?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
How to care and store your it?
You can use mild soaps or stampin mist; however, be sure to not use harsh chemicals like bleach or alcohol. Magnets store on the back of the base. Remove plates from hinges for storage
Five Things to Know
Carrie from the Stampin Up Training team shared this fun video featuring the Stamparatus. Here are Five Things to Know you need to know about our Stampin Up placement tool, the Stamparatus!!