To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, Stampin’ Up will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate:
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but I should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible by sharing this opportunity with your friends and family Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise!
Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly card making kit with pre-designed projects (including directions) delivered right to your doorstep. It comes in a sweet box and contains all the stamps, inks, paper, and accessories to create the month’s projects.
The projects may be cards, journals, décor, and more!
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.