Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Soft Spring Host Rewards Stamp Set. This is an exclusive stamp set earned for free by placing a qualifying order. You’ll find this set along with other exclusive host rewards sets, on pg. 205, of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
This card was simple but yet elegant. I loved stamping the background and making the various light and dark images. This really gave the card a nice coordinating background.
Another great feature to this stamp set is its two-step stamps. Oh, I love two-step stamping!! It really makes adding color to images easy.
And lastly, I’d love to point out the fun Noble Peacock Rhinestone featured on the head of the Highland Heather dragonfly. I think these rhinestones are my new personal favorite!!
I hope you enjoyed my project today. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to reach out if you have questions or need something. I’m always happy to help.
Happy Stamping! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
2. Ink your image up in Memento Black Ink and stamp it on your Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: This stamp is a two-step stamp therefore you can easy add color.
3. The leaves are Old Olive and the flowers are Daffodil Delight.
4. After your image has been colored pop it up off your card base using a few stampin dimensionals.
5. Cut a 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip for your sentiment.
Tip: Use your paper snips to create a banner on one end.
6. Stamp your sentiment using Memento Black Ink.
7. Adhere your banner over the top of your image and use the embellishment of your choice.
8. Lastly, stamp your dragonfly on scrap paper and color it in using a Highland Heather Marker. Then hand customer out your dragonfly and adhere him to your card using a mini glue dot. Don’t forget to embellish him with a Noble Peacock Rhinestone.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock and fold this piece in half. This is your card base.
2. Use Old Olive Ink to stamp the flowers along the bottom of your card base.
Tip: Ink up your stamp once and continue to stamp it a couple of time. This will create lighter images.
3. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this pieces inside your card.